Dr. Anjaneyulu Pasala,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai
M.Tech and B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering, Tirupathi, AP.
Areas of Interest/Specialization:
Machine Learning, Data analytics, Social Networks, AR/VR, Cloud engineering, Software Engineering, Software testing, Entrepreneurship.
Professional / Teaching Experience:
Dr. Anjaneyulu Pasala is an accomplished innovation and technology leader with over two decades of experience in IT, Product Engineering, and R&D industries. Currently serving as an Adjunct Faculty at IIITDM Kurnool since May 2020 and Circle Square Technologies as CTO from June 2020. Earlier to it he served for 13+ years as Principal Research Scientist at Infosys and led corporate research and was involved in innovation, technology strategy, research, IP creation, thought leadership and platform development. Also, he served as a senior research scientist at Philips Research, Bangalore and as a software architect at Tektronics India development centre and Hughes software systems. He worked as a Faculty at SV University College of Engineering, Tirupathi and RV College of Engineering, Bangalore. Dr. Anjaneyulu Pasala was an invited speaker at many international and national conferences and workshops.
Selected Research Publications:
1. Visual analytics of Organizational Performance Network, ACM 23rd International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces (IUI 2018), March 2018.
2. An Automation Tool for Compliance and Responsiveness Testing," 24th IEEE Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), December 2017, pp. 521-525.
3. Professional Network Analytics Platform for Enterprise Collaboration, CSCW 2017, Portland, Oregon, USA, February 25 – March 1, 2017, pp 5-8.
4. Detecting and Localizing Visual Inconsistencies in Web Applications, 23rd IEEE Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), December 2016, pp 361-364.
5. Evaluating Performance of Network Metrics for Bug Prediction in Software, 20th IEEE Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), December 2013, pp 124-131.
6. Mining Software Revision History Using Advanced Social Network Analysis. 19th IEEE Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC), December 2012.
OOP with C++, Principles of Data Analytics, Operating Systems, Object Oriented Software Engineering, Software Engineering, Systems Software, Fundamentals of programming, Data structures, Computer Organisation, Computer Networks, Distributed Systems, Organisational Behaviour
1. 14 patents granted by US PTO in the areas of data & software analytics, automation, cloud etc.
2. 10+ IP’s developed. The IP include security fraud analysis, duplicate records analysis, cognitive analysis platform, in-memory RDBMS query engine for big data analysis, model based tests generator, code based regression tests generator, GUI consistency and compliance verification, etc.
3. 30+ Thought leadership papers in international conferences/journals and book chapters.
4. Senior member of IEEE and ACM associans
5. Marquis Who’s Who 2019 Lifetime Achievement Award Marquis Who’s Who in Science and Engineering, since 2011