Dr. Jayaram Reddy M.K.,
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (Specialization: Analog Circuits/Micro Electronics) from National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
Areas of Interest/Specialization:
Analog and mixed signal circuit design
Professional / Teaching Experience:
1. Two years of teaching experience in the Department of Electronics and Communication Engg., National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal as Temporary faculty.
2. Six months of teaching experience in Department of Electronics and Communication Engg., C. Byregowda Institute of Technology, Kolar as Assistant professor.
Important Research Publications:
1. Jayaram Reddy M K and Laxminidhi T. “A 1.8 V, 25.9 nW, 91.86 dB Dynamic Range Second Order Lowpass Filter Tunable in the Range 4 Hz- 100 Hz.” IET Circuits, Devices and Systems. 2019 DOI: 10.1049/iet-cds.2019.0031
2. Jayaram Reddy M K and Laxminidhi T.“Widely Tunable Low Pass gm−C Filter for Bio-medical Applications.” IET Circuits, Devices and Systems, 2018. DOI: 10.1049/iet-cds.2018.5002.
1. Jayaram Reddy M. K., Sreenivasulu P and Laxminidhi T. “91dB Dynamic Range 9.5nW Low Pass Filter for Bio-Medical Applications.” In 17th 2018 IEEE Computer Society Annual Symposium on VLSI (ISVLSI), pp. 453-457, Hong Kong SAR, 2018.
2. Prajwal, M.V., B.S. Srinivas, S. Shodhan, M.K. JayaramReddy, and Tonse Laxminidhi. “A Gyrator Based Output Resistance Enhancement Scheme for a Differential Ampliﬁer.”In 29th InternationalConferenceon VLSI Design and 15th International Conference on Embedded Systems (VLSID), pp. 146-150, Kolkata, India, IEEE, 2016
(1) Analog Electronics
(2) Analog Integrated Circuits
(3) Control Systems
(4) Digital Electronics
(5) Electronic Instrumentation
Email: jayaram (at) iiitk (dot) ac (dot) in