Dr. K. Nagaraju,
Department of Computer Science and Engineering,
· PhD - Department of Computer Science and Engineering, National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT-Calicut), 2020.
· M.Tech - Computer Science and Engineering, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, 2007 - 2009.
· B.Tech - Computer Science and Information Technology (CS & IT), JNTU-Hyderabad, 2000 - 2004.
Areas of Interest/Specialization:
· Deep Learning
The primary motivation of my research is to design a model using Cellular automata for several real time problems. I also want to design models using Cellular automata and Machine learning for various problems such as identifying the risk for developing autism, and related disease.
1. K. Nagaraju, K.S. Sudeep, and M.P Kurhekar, “A cellular automaton model to find the risk of developing autism through gut-mediated effects,” Computers in Biology and Medicine (Elsevier), vol. 110, pp. 207-217, 2019. (SCI - Indexed (Impact Factor :4.54))
2. K. Nagaraju, A. Harika, Dr U.S.N. Raju, ” “Wavelet based Soil Texture Classification using High Order Local Patterns”, International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Management & Computer Applications, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu, India, 30th - 31st May, 2011.
3. K. Nagaraju, “A neural network based artificial vision system for licence plate recognition”, National Conference on Recent Development in Computing and its Applications, Hamdard University, New Delhi, India, 12- 13 August 2009.
4. K. Nagaraju, “Proactive Obfuscation”, National Conference on Networking and Data Management Technologies, Institute of Public Enterprise, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India, 3- 4 September 2009.
Professional Teaching Experience:
1. Received Research Fellowship For Higher Education under AICTE and MHRD, Govt of India, 18 July, 2013 - 9 July 2018 at NIT Calicut.
2. Got selected for the Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship (ID: RGNF-2012-13-SC-AND-35727) under UGC, Govt of India, Financial year 2012-2013.
3. Received scholarship For Higher Education under AICTE through GATE, Govt of India, November 2007 to July 2009.
4. Got Qualified in Andhra Pradesh State Eligibility Test conducted by Govt. of AP in December 2020.
Workshops, Short-Term Courses, FDPs and Conferences attended:
1. GIAN course on Data and Text Mining in Bioinformatics, Department of CSE, NIT Calicut, from Sep 10-14, 2018.
2. Short-term training program on “Research Methodology for science, Engineering and Management”, Department of Mechanical engineering, NIT Calicut, from 24th - 28th February, 2018.
3. FDP on Big Data Analytics Tools and Techniques, Organized by Dept. of CSE, NIT Calicut, Feb 27 to Mar-4, 2017.
4. TEQIP II sponsored the Computer Science Conference of all NITs (CSCAN’16), Department of CSE, NIT Calicut, from 20th - 21st February, 2016.
5. Six Days workshop on “Design and Analysis of Algorithms (DAA’15)”, ACM India and IIITM-K, Technopark, Trivandrum, from 24th -29th April, 2015. 6. TEQIP II sponsored a two-day National workshop on “Advanced Optimization in Chemical Process Industries”, Department of Chemical Engineering, NIT Calicut, from 18th - 19th April, 2015.
7. TEQIP II sponsored a three-day National workshop on “Big Data Analytics in Bioinformatics”, Department of Computer Science Engineering, NIT Calicut, from 16th - 18th February, 2015.
8. TEQIP II sponsored a two-day National workshop on “Big Data Analytics in Bioinformatics”, Department of Computer Science Engineering, NIT Calicut, from 3rd - 4th September, 2014.
9. TEQIP II sponsored FDP on “Advanced Operating Systems”, Department of Computer Science Engineering, NIT Calicut, from 29th June - 4th July, 2014. 10. National Seminar organized by the IETE Kozhikode Sub Centre, Kozhikode on 22nd March, 2014.
11. 45 - Days Course on ASP.NET and C#.NET, Peers Technologies Hyderabad, from 17th May 2012 to 30th June 2012.
12. A workshop on Fundamentals of Robotics and Electronics conducted by Technophilia in association with IIT Kanpur, from 9th and 10th March, 2010.
13. Quality Improvement Program (QIP) Short-term program on “Instructional Design and Delivery System”, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research – Chennai, MHRD, Govt. Of India, from 28th June, 2010 to 3rd July, 2010.
14. Five days workshop on “Image Processing using Matlab”, at TIFAC-CORE : Machine Vision at Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Thandalam, Chennai, from 24th August, 2010 to 28th August, 2010.
15. Five days workshop on “Network Programming '' under TEQIP, Department of CSE, JNTU college of Engineering, Hyderabad and SNIST – Hyderabad, from 4th December, 2006 to 8th December, 2006.
16. Participated as delegate at the “International Conference on Next Generation Information Technologies for Societal Advancement and Integration (NexGen IT for SAI)”, Department of Mathematics & Computer Science, Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prashanthi Nilayam, Puttaparthi, from 15th July 2006 to 17th July 2006.
17. Three Days short term course on “Cellular and Mobile Communications'', Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Bhoj Reddy Engineering College for Women – Hyderabad, from 15th -17th February, 2006.
18. Certificate Course on “Object-Oriented Analysis and Design using the UML with Fundamental of Rational Rose”, Education Centers for IBM Software, IBM, from 5th Jan - 6th Jan, 2006.
19. Six days workshop on “IT WORKSHOP”, Academic Staff College and School of Information Technology, JNTU-Hyderabad, from 3rd - 8th October, 2005.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Faculty Coordinator, “Smart India Hackathon 2019”, NIT Calicut, from March 02- 03, 2019.
2. Organizer, “NCM and ACM-India Summer School on Graph Theory and Graph Algorithms”, Department of CSE, NIT Calicut, from 17th June, 2019 to 5th July, 2019.
3. Organizer, GIAN course on “High Performance Computing Concepts & Practice” (by Prof. Ganesh Gopalakrishnan, School of Computing University, Utah,USA) CSED, NITC, 8th October to 13th October, 2018.
4. Co-ordinated different sport activities as the Faculty Incharge, during 2009-13, at Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engg. And Tech.
5. Co-ordinated Linux workshop on 30th March 2012 at Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engg. & Tech and IIT Bombay funded by NMEICT, MHRD, Govt. Of India.
6. M.Tech Course coordinator for the Department of Information Technology from 2009 to 2013 Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engg. & Tech, Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh.
7. Labs Incharge, Department of Information Technology, Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engg. & Tech, Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh.
8. Student Counsellor in Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engg. & Tech, Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh.
9. Main Investigator, developing Departmental website at Rajeev Gandhi Memorial College of Engg. & Tech, Nandyal, Andhra Pradesh.
1. C Programming and Data Structures
2. Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
3. Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms
4. Design and Analysis of Algorithms
5. C# and .NET Framework
6. Computer Networks
7. Web Technologies
8. Database Management Systems
9. OOPS Through Java
10.Principles of Programming Languages
11. Information Technology and Numerical Methods
12. Environmental Studies
13. Information Security
14. Cellular and Mobile Communications
Dr. K Nagaraju, Department of CSE, IIITDM Kurnool