Objective: The objective of the Internship and Placement Cell is to orient the outgoing engineering students equipped with the Industry skills and help them to accomplish their anticipated employment and career goals.
- To nurture the Industry-Institute-Interaction, collaborate as a partner with various industries to identify suitable opportunities for the students of the Institute for getting exposure to current trends in technology and business processes.
- To establish a state of the art in house training programs in order to enhance the employability skills of the students.
- Communicate with various reputed organizations/companies to conduct Internship and Placement drives, to fulfill the career aspirations of the students.
- Gathers the feedback on curriculum improvement from the collaborative organizations/companies to ensure that our student become Quality Engineers for Successful Future.
- Ensure 100% placement of the students.
Dr. J. Krishnaiah, Ph.D.,
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kurnool
Kurnool - 518007 (AP)
Mobile: +91-94425 44782
Landline: 08518- 289102 & 289128