The community of IIITDM Kurnool exhibits the consistent research publications in various reputed conferences and journals. The lists of publications contributed by IIITDM Kurnool are as follows.
List of Book Chapters:
(1) Satya Kamal Chirauri and D. Haranath, Book Chapter 8-Rare Earth Activated Phosphors For Next Generation Display- Book Title "Phosphors for Display, Forensic and Biomedical Applications, ISBN: 978-1-53618-937-7, February 2021, Nova Science Publishers, Inc. USA.
(2) Bhaskar A.S., Khan Akhtar, Patre S.R. (2021) Application Potential of Fuzzy Embedded TOPSIS Approach to Solve MCDM Based Problems.In: Pathak S. (eds) Intelligent Manufacturing. Materials Forming, Machining and Tribology. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-50312-3_5
Khan Akhtar, Maity K., Jhodkar D. (2020) An Integrated Fuzzy-MOORA Method for the Selection of Optimal Parametric Combination in Turing of Commercially Pure Titanium. In: Gupta K., Gupta M. (eds) Optimization of Manufacturing Processes. Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing. Springer, Cham.
List of Journals:
(1) P.V. Prakash Madduri and S.N. Kaul, "In-field critical behavior and magnetocaloric effect in Ni5Al3/NiO nanoparticle compacts", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol 870 pg 159388, (2021). (SCI)
(2) Midhula V, Preeth Raguraman, and Mohan R, "A Fully Residual Convolutional Neural Network for Background Subtraction", Pattern Recognition Letters, Elsevier (2021). Doi:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patrec.2021.02.017. (SCI).
(1) Goutham Murari V.P., Selvakumar G., and Chandrasekhara Sastry C, “Experimental Investigation of Wire-EDM Machining of Low Conductive Al-SiC- TiC Metal Matrix Composite”, Metals, No. 9 (2020) : 1188, pp. 2: 1-31. (SCI)
(2) Ch. Satya Kamal, R. K. Mishra, K. Ramachandra Rao, Bal Govind Vats, M. V. Pimple, R. K. Vatsa, V. Sudarsan, “Influence of Ge4+ doping on photo- and electroluminescence properties of ZnGa2O4”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol 853, Sep. 2020.(SCI)
(3) Mohamed Asan Basiri M, "Efficient VLSI Architectures of Lifting based 3D Discrete Wavelet Transform", IET Computers and Digital Techniques, Vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 247-255, Oct. 2020. (SCI)
(4) Akhtar Khan, Akula Siva Bhaskar; “Functional capability of Fused Grey Relational Analysis with Taguchi in MADM for Identifying Optimal Machining Parameters in Turning Inconel 716” Optimization in Engineering Research, June 2020. (Scopus Indexed)
(5) Satya Kamal Chirauri, Asish K. Dehury, and Yatendra S. Chaudhary, “Photosupercapacitors: A perspective of planar and flexible dual functioning devices”, WIREs Energy Environ, pp. 1-27, June 2020. (SCI)
(6) Navukkarasan, A., M. Pradeep Kumar, and C. Chandrasekhara Sastry, “Experimental investigation of dry and cryogenic broaching of AISI 4340 steel”, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, pp. 1-14, June 2020. (SCI)
(7) C. Chandrasekhara Sastry, M. Abeens, N. Pradeep, and MA Muthu Manickam, “Microstructural analysis, radiography, tool wear characterization, induced residual stress and corrosion behavior of conventional and cryogenic trepanning of DSS 2507”, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, vol. 34, pp. 2535-2547, June 2020. (SCI)
(8) Rashmi Ranjan Rout, Greeshma Lingam, and D. V. L. N. Somayajulu, “Detection of Malicious Social Bots Using Learning Automata with URL Features in Twitter Network”, IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems, May 2020. (SCI)
, , , and khtar (2020), "A fuzzy approach to identify fish red spot disease", , vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 249-263, April 2020. (SCI)
(10) Chirauri Satya Kamal, K. Srinivasu, B. V. Naveen Kumar, Putra Kumar Balla, R. David Kumar Swamy, and K. Ramachandra Rao, “Optical Insights of Indium-doped β–Ga2O3 Nanoparticles and its Luminescence Mechanism”, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 31, pp. 6185–6191, March 2020. (SCI)
(11) Akhtar Khan, Kalipada Maity, “Estimation of optimal cutting conditions during machining of CP-Ti grade 2 in fuzzy–VIKOR context” Grey Systems: Theory and Application, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 293-310, March 2020. (SCI)
(12) Rajamanickam, S., J. Prasanna, and C. Chandrasekhara Sastry, “Analysis of high aspect ratio small holes in rapid electrical discharge machining of superalloys using Taguchi and TOPSIS”, Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, vol. 42, no. 2, Jan. 2020. (SCI)
(13) Hariharan, K., C. Chandrasekhara Sastry, M. Padmanaban, and M. Gideon Ganesh, “Experimental investigation of bioceramic (Hydroxyapatite and Yttrium stabilized zirconia) composite on Ti6Al7Nb alloy for medical implants”, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, vol. 35, no. 5, pp.521-530, Jan. 2020. (SCI)
(1) Satya Sekhar Bhogilla and Hakeem Niyas, “Design of a hydrogen compressor for hydrogen fueling stations”, International Journal of Hyderogen Energy, vol. 44, pp . 29329-29337, Nov. 2019. (SCI)
(2) N Raja, D Murali, SVM Satyanarayana, M Posselt, “First principles calculations of the thermodynamic stability of Ba, Zr, and O vacancies in BaZrO3”, RSC Advances, vol. 9, pp. 34158-34165, Oct. 2019. (SCI)
(3) Mohamed Asan Basiri M and Sandeep K. Shukla, "LFSR based Versatile Divider Architectures for BCH and RS Error Correction Encoders", Microprocessors and Microsystems, Elsevier, vol. 71, pp. 1-18, Sep. 2019. (SCI)
(4) N. Singha, Y. N. Singh and R. Gupta, Adaptive Capacity Partitioning in Cooperative Computing to Maximize Received Resources, IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 3551- 3565, July 2019. (SCI)
(5) Greeshma Lingam, Rashmi Ranjan Rout, and D. V. L. N. Somayajulu, “Adaptive deep Q-learning model for detecting social bots and influential users in online social networks”, Applied Intelligence, vol 49, pp. 3947-3964, May 2019. (SCI)
(6) Kulwinder Kaur, D. Murali, B.R.K. Nanda, “Stretchable and Dynamically Stable Promising Two-Dimensional Thermoelectric Materials: ScP and ScAs”, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 7, pp. 12604-12615, April 2019. (SCI)
(7) R.Sanjay kumar and R.Srilakshmi, An Investigation of Thermal Behavior of the Selected 23 Latent Heat Storage Materials for the Temperature Range of 40-80o c of Solar Heating Applications, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research and Development (IJAERD), vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 21-34, 2019. (Scopus Indexed)
List of Conferences:
(1) Lasya Ganapathi, Krushitha Reddy Thumukuntla, R.K. Mishra, V. Sudarsan, and Satya Kamal Chirauri, Alternating Current Electroluminescence Device Guided for Lowering the Blood Pressure, IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends on Electronics, Information, Communication & Technology, pp. 93-97, Nov. 2020.
(2) Hariveer Inumarty and Mohamed Asan Basiri M, "Reconfigurable Hardware Design for Polynomial Galois Field Arithmetic Operations", 24th IEEE International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test, July 2020, IIT Bhubaneswar.
(3) V. M. Manikandan and P. Renjith, “An Efficient Overflow Handling Technique for Histogram Shifting based Reversible Data Hiding”, IEEE International Conference on Innovative Trends in Information Technology (ICITIIT), pp. 1-6, April 2020, IIIT Kottayam.
(4) Sai Kaushik, Pulla Rao Muvvala, and Satya Sekhar Bhogilla, “Solar Photovoltaic /Thermal System (PVT) with Thermal Energy Storage for Air-conditioning Applications”, International Conference on Innovations in Thermal-Fluid Engineering and Sciences, Feb. 2020, NIT Rourkela.
(1) Mohamed Asan Basiri M, “Flexible Adaptive FIR Filter Designs Using LMS Algorithm”, 23rd International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT), Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer, vol. 1066, pp. 61-71, July 2019, IIT Indore.
(2) Mohamed Asan Basiri M, “Asynchronous Hardware Design for Floating Point Multiply-Accumulate Circuit”, 23rd International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT), Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer, vol. 1066, pp. 247-257, July 2019, IIT Indore.
(3) A.Sai Kaushik, R.Sanjay kumar, and R.Srilakshmi, “Fracture analysis of Gear drive using FEA”, Proceedings of ICMPT 2019, July 11-13, IIT Madras, Chennai.
(4) R.Srilakshmi, M.Vedanth Rao, and R.Sanjay kumar, “Finite Element Analysis Of Bonded Patch Repair Of a Panel With Multiple Cracks”, International Conference on Emerging Research in Civil, Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering, pp. 040022:1-6, July 2019, NMIT Bangalore.
(5) Greeshma Lingam, Rashmi Ranjan Rout, and DVLN Somayajulu, “Deep Q-Learning and Particle Swarm Optimization for Bot Detection in Online Social Networks”, IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking, pp. 1-6, July 2019, IIT Kanpur.