The community of IIITDM Kurnool exhibits the consistent research publications in various reputed conferences and journals. The lists of publications contributed by IIITDM Kurnool are as follows.
List of Journals:
M. Mohamed Asan
Architectures of Artificial Neural Network with Variable Capacity, Circuits
Systems and Signal Processing, Springer, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1007/
(2) Vazeera Bhanu, P.V. Prakash Madduri, M. Harsita, T. Durga Rao, K. Vinod, S. Rayaprol, A.K. Bhatnagar, Awadhesh Mani, and Bhumireddi Sattibabu, Neutron diffraction study and temperature variation of magnetic anisotropy in Bi substituted nickel ferrite, Ceramics International, Volume 48, Issue 16, 2022.
(3) Manoj Kumar Somesula, Rashmi Ranjan Rou, and D.V.L.N. Somayajulu, "Cooperative cache update using multi-agent recurrent deep reinforcement learning for mobile edge networks”, Computer Networks, Vol. 209, May 2022.
(4) Pradeep, N., C. Chandrasekhara Sastry, Lincoln Brandao, R. T. Coelho, Anil Bairapudi, Muthu Manickam, Hafeezur Rahman, and Sandeep Patil. "Surface Modification of Ti6Al7Nb Employing Pure Waterjet and Abrasive Waterjet Polishing for Implant Application: Comparison Study." Surface Topography: Metrology and Properties, 10, 015034 (SCI : IF : 2.038)
(5) Anil Bairapudi, C. Chandrasekhara Sastry and Chetan Varma. "Experimental analysis of 3D printed pallet model through fused deposition modeling". Surface Review and Letters (SCI : IF : 1.152)
(6) Anirban Majumdar and Srinivasan Natesan, Parameter-uniform numerical method for singularly perturbed 2-D parabolic convection-diffusion problem with interior layers, Mathematical Methods in the Applied Sciences, 45 (5), 3039-3057, 2022 (SCI).
(7) Kuppuswamy, G. P., Pushparaj, K., Surya, V. J., Varadharaj, Eswaramoorthy K., Kumar, S. S., Di Natale, C., & Sivalingam, Y. (2022). A ZIF-67 derived Co 3 O 4 dodecahedron shaped microparticle electrode based extended gate field-effect transistor for non-enzymatic glucose detection towards the diagnosis of diabetes mellitus. Journal of Materials Chemistry C. (SCI: IF: 7.393)
(8) Sundeep, D., Varadharaj, Eswaramoorthy K., Ephraim, S. D., Sastry, C. C., & Krishna, A. G. (2022). Mechanical, morphological and thermal analysis of unidirectional fabricated sisal/flax hybrid natural fiber composites. Surface Topography: Metrology and Properties, 10(1), 015028. (SCI: IF: 2.038)
(9) Augmented photoelectrochemical water reduction: Influence of copper vacancies and hole-transport layer on CuBi2O4 photocathode, Madhusudana Gopannagari, D. Amaranatha Reddy,* Da Hye Hong, K. Arun Joshi Reddy, D. Praveen Kumar, Hyun S. Ahn and Tae Kyu Kim*, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 10 (2022) 6623-6635. SCI, ISSN: 2050-7488 (I. F. 12.73).
(10) Construction of 1D TiO2 nanotubes integrated ultrathin 2D ZnIn2S4 nanosheets heterostructure for highly efficient and selective photocatalytic CO2 reduction, Eunhyo Kim, D. Praveen Kumar, Jinming Wang, Yul Hong, Khai H. Do, A. Putta Rangappa, D. Amaranatha Reddy, Tae Kyu Kim, Applied Surface Science 587 (2022) 152895. SCI, ISSN: 0169-4332 (I. F. 6.707).
(11) In situ growth of Ag2S quantum dots on SnS2 nanosheet with enhanced charge separation efficiency and CO2 reduction performance, A. Putta Rangappa, D. Praveen Kumar, Jinming Wang, Khai H. Do, Eunhyo Kim, D. Amaranatha Reddy, Hyun S. Ahn, Tae Kyu Kim, Journal of Materials Chemistry A (2022) SCI, ISSN: 2050-7488. (I. F. 12.73)
Ultrathin layered Zn-doped MoS2 Nanosheets Deposited onto CdS Nanorods for
Spectacular Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution, D. Praveen Kumara, Sumin Seo, A.
Putta Rangappa, Seunghee Kim, K. Arun Joshi Reddy, Madhusudana Gopannagari, P.
Bhavani, D. Amaranatha Reddy, Tae Kyu Kim, Journal of
Alloys and Compounds, 905 (2022) 164193. SCI, ISSN: 0925-8388. (I. F. 5.316)
(13) Nanocavity-assisted Single-Crystalline Ti3+ Self-Doped Blue TiO2(B) as Efficient Cocatalyst for High Selective CO2 Photoreduction of g-C3N4, D. Praveen Kumar, A. Putta Rangappa, Hyeong Seop Shim, Khai H. Do, Yul Hong, Madhusudana Gopannagari, K. Arun Joshi Reddy, Palagiri Bhavani, D. Amaranatha Reddy, Jae Kyu Song, and Tae Kyu Kim, Materials Today Chemistry 24 (2022) 100827, SCI, ISSN: 2468-5194 (I. F. 8.301)
(14) CuPc nanowires PVD preparation and its extra high gas sensitivity to chlorine, Lianqing Yu, Yankun Wang, Jinhui Wang, Xingyu Zhao, Wei Xing, Liana Alvares Rodrigues, D. Amaranatha Reddy, Yaping Zhang, Haifeng Zhu, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, 334, 2022, 113362 (I. F. 3.407) ISSN: 0924-4247
(15) Impact of the number of surface-attached tungsten diselenide layers on cadmium sulfide nanorods on the charge transfer and photocatalytic hydrogen evolution rate K. Arun Joshi Reddy, D. Amaranatha Reddy*, Da Hye Hong, Madhusudana Gopannagari, A. Putta Rangappa, D. Praveen Kumar, Tae Kyu Kim, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science 608 (2022) 903-911 (I. F. 8.128)
(16) Noble metal free few-layered perovskite-based Ba2NbFeO6 nanostructures on exfoliated g-C3N4 layers as highly efficient catalysts for enhanced solar fuel production, D. Praveen Kumar, A. Putta Rangappa, Khai H. Do, Yul Hong, Madhusudana Gopannagari, K. Arun Joshi Reddy, P. Bhavani, D. Amaranatha Reddy, Tae Kyu Kim, Applied Surface Science 572 (2022) 151406. (I. F. 6.182)
(17) Mohamed Asan Basiri M, "Efficient VLSI Architecture of 3D Discrete Transformation", Integration, the VLSI Journal, Elsevier, vol. 82, pp. 136-146, Jan 2022. (SCI)
(1) Manoj Kumar Somesula, Rashmi Ranjan Rout, and D.V.L.N. Somayajulu, “Contact duration-aware cooperative cache placement using genetic algorithm for mobile edge networks”, Computer Networks, Vol 193, July 2021
(2) Manoj Kumar Somesula, Rashmi Ranjan Rout, and D. V. L. N. Somayajulu, “Deadline-aware caching using echo state network integrated fuzzy logic for mobile edge networks”, Wireless Networks, Vol. 27, pp. 2409 - 2429, May 2021.
(3) Boosting Water Oxidation Performance of BiVO4 Photoanode by Vertically Stacked NiO Nanosheets Coupled with Atomically Dispersed Iridium Sites, D. Amaranatha Reddy*, Yujin Kim, K. Arun Joshi Reddy, Madhusudana Gopannagari, A. Putta Rangappa, D. Praveen Kumar, A. Aravindh Sasikala Devi, Devaraj Murali, Hyun S. Ahn, and Tae Kyu Kim*, ACS Applied Energy Materials 4 (2021) 11353–11366 (I. F. 6.024).
(4) In situ preparation of polymeric cobalt phthalocyanineedecorated TiO2 nanorods for efficient photocatalytic CO2 reduction, Khai H. Do, D. Praveen Kumar, A. Putta Rangappa, Jinming Wang, Yul Hong, Eunhyo Kim, D. Amaranatha Reddy, Tae Kyu Kim, Materials Today Chemistry 22 (2021) 100589 (I. F. 8.301).
(5) Exposure of NiFe-LDH Active Sites by Cation-Exchange to Promote Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting Performance, D. Amaranatha Reddy†*, K. Arun Joshi Reddy, Madhusudana Gopannagari, Yujin Kim, A. Putta Rangappa, D. Praveen Kumar and Tae Kyu Kim*, Applied Surface Science 570 (2021) 151134. (I. F. 6.182).
(6) Praveen Raj, Shanmuga Sundaram. K, C. Chandrasekhara Sastry and MA Muthu Manickam. “Experimental investigation of dry and cryogenic friction stir welding of AA7075 aluminium alloy” Advances in Materials Science and Engineering (2021).
(7) Pradeep, N., C. Chandrasekhara Sastry, Lc Brandão, and B. S. Meennakshi. "3D Printing of Shrimp Derived Chitosan with HAp as a Bio-Composite Scaffold." Materials and Manufacturing Processes (2021): 1-10.
(8) Boosting solar driven hydrogen evolution rate of CdS nanorods adorned with MoS2 and SnS2 nanostructures, Ramanadha Mangiri, K.Sunil kumar, K.Subramanyam, Y.C. Ratnakaram, A.Sudharani, D. Amaranatha Reddy, R.P.Vijayalakshmi, Colloid and Interface Science Communications, 43, 2021, 100437 (I.F. 4.914).
(9) Enhanced Solar Driven Hydrogen Evolution Rate by Integrating Dual Co-Catalysts (MoS2, SeS2) on CdS Nanorods, Ramanadha Mangiri, K. Sunil kumar, K. Subramanyam, A. Sudharani, D. Amaranatha Reddy, R. P. Vijayalakshmi Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 625, 2021, 126852 (I.F. 4.539).
(10) Recent advances in metal organic frameworks-based photocatalysts for hydrogen production, D Amaranatha Reddy, Yujin Kim, Madhusudana Gopannagari, D Praveen Kumar, Tae Kyu Kim, Sustainable Energy & Fuels 5 (2021) 1597-1618 (I.F. 6.367).
(11) Skeletal Cu7S4 Nanocages Wrapped by Few-Layered Black Phosphorus Nanosheets as an Efficient H2 Production Photocatalyst, P. Bhavani, D. Praveen Kumar, A. Putta Rangappa, Yul Hong, Madhusudana Gopannagari, D. Amaranatha Reddy, Tae Kyu Kim, ChemCatChem, 13 (2021) 304-312 (I. F. 5.686).
(12) Synergetic Catalytic Behavior of Dual Metal–Organic Framework Coated Hematite Photoanode for Photoelectrochemical Water Splitting Performance, Da Hye Hong, D. Amaranatha Reddy, K. Arun Joshi Reddy, Madhusudan Gopannagari, D. Praveen Kumar and Tae Kyu Kim, Journal of Catalysis 391 (2020) 471–479 (I.F. 7.92).
, , , , , and Synthesis and Fabrication of Fluorescent Green OLEDs Based on PEDOT:PSS/Silver Nanowire Hybrid-Composite Anode and Their Performance, ECS Journal of Solid State Science and Technology. vol 10, no. 3, Mar. 2021. (SCI).
(14) T. Praveena Gopinath, J. Prasanna, C. Chandrasekhara Sastry, Sandeep Patil. Experimental investigation of the electrochemical micro machining process of Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloy under the influence of magnetic field. Materials Science-Poland (2021). (SCI).
(15) P.V. Prakash Madduri and S.N. Kaul, "In-field critical behavior and magnetocaloric effect in Ni5Al3/NiO nanoparticle compacts", Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol 870 pg 159388, (2021). (SCI).
(16) Midhula V, Preeth Raguraman, and Mohan R, "A Fully Residual Convolutional Neural Network for Background Subtraction", Pattern Recognition Letters, Elsevier (2021). Doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.patrec.2021.02.017. (SCI).
(1) Greeshma Lingam, Rashmi Ranjan Rout, DVLN Somayajulu, and Soumya K. Ghosh, “Particle Swarm Optimization on Deep Reinforcement Learning for Detecting Social Spam Bots and Spam-influential Users in Twitter Network”, IEEE Systems Journal, Vol. 15, No. 2, pp. 2281 – 2292, Nov. 2020.
(2) Goutham Murari V.P., Selvakumar G., and Chandrasekhara Sastry C, “Experimental Investigation of Wire-EDM Machining of Low Conductive Al-SiC- TiC Metal Matrix Composite”, Metals, No. 9 (2020) : 1188, pp. 2: 1-31. (SCI)
(3) Ch. Satya Kamal, R. K. Mishra, K. Ramachandra Rao, Bal Govind Vats, M. V. Pimple, R. K. Vatsa, V. Sudarsan, “Influence of Ge4+ doping on photo- and electroluminescence properties of ZnGa2O4”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol 853, Sep. 2020.(SCI)
(4) Mohamed Asan Basiri M, "Efficient VLSI Architectures of Lifting based 3D Discrete Wavelet Transform", IET Computers and Digital Techniques, Vol. 14, no. 6, pp. 247-255, Oct. 2020. (SCI)
(5) Akhtar Khan, Akula Siva Bhaskar; “Functional capability of Fused Grey Relational Analysis with Taguchi in MADM for Identifying Optimal Machining Parameters in Turning Inconel 716” Optimization in Engineering Research, June 2020. (Scopus Indexed)
(6) Satya Kamal Chirauri, Asish K. Dehury, and Yatendra S. Chaudhary, “Photosupercapacitors: A perspective of planar and flexible dual functioning devices”, WIREs Energy Environ, pp. 1-27, June 2020. (SCI)
(7) Navukkarasan, A., M. Pradeep Kumar, and C. Chandrasekhara Sastry, “Experimental investigation of dry and cryogenic broaching of AISI 4340 steel”, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, pp. 1-14, June 2020. (SCI)
(8) C. Chandrasekhara Sastry, M. Abeens, N. Pradeep, and MA Muthu Manickam, “Microstructural analysis, radiography, tool wear characterization, induced residual stress and corrosion behavior of conventional and cryogenic trepanning of DSS 2507”, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, vol. 34, pp. 2535-2547, June 2020. (SCI)
(9) Rashmi Ranjan Rout, Greeshma Lingam, and D. V. L. N. Somayajulu, “Detection of Malicious Social Bots Using Learning Automata with URL Features in Twitter Network”, IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems, May 2020. (SCI)
(10) Bhoi, S.K., Panda, S.K., Jena, K.K., Mallick, C. and Khan, Akhtar (2020), "A fuzzy approach to identify fish red spot disease", Grey Systems: Theory and Application, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 249-263, April 2020. (SCI)
(11) Chirauri Satya Kamal, K. Srinivasu, B. V. Naveen Kumar, Putra Kumar Balla, R. David Kumar Swamy, and K. Ramachandra Rao, “Optical Insights of Indium-doped β–Ga2O3 Nanoparticles and its Luminescence Mechanism”, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, vol. 31, pp. 6185–6191, March 2020. (SCI)
(12) Akhtar Khan, Kalipada Maity, “Estimation of optimal cutting conditions during machining of CP-Ti grade 2 in fuzzy–VIKOR context” Grey Systems: Theory and Application, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 293-310, March 2020. (SCI)
(13) Rajamanickam, S., J. Prasanna, and C. Chandrasekhara Sastry, “Analysis of high aspect ratio small holes in rapid electrical discharge machining of superalloys using Taguchi and TOPSIS”, Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, vol. 42, no. 2, Jan. 2020. (SCI)
(14) Hariharan, K., C. Chandrasekhara Sastry, M. Padmanaban, and M. Gideon Ganesh, “Experimental investigation of bioceramic (Hydroxyapatite and Yttrium stabilized zirconia) composite on Ti6Al7Nb alloy for medical implants”, Materials and Manufacturing Processes, vol. 35, no. 5, pp.521-530, Jan. 2020. (SCI)
(1) Satya Sekhar Bhogilla and Hakeem Niyas, “Design of a hydrogen compressor for hydrogen fueling stations”, International Journal of Hyderogen Energy, vol. 44, pp . 29329-29337, Nov. 2019. (SCI)
(2) N Raja, D Murali, SVM Satyanarayana, M Posselt, “First principles calculations of the thermodynamic stability of Ba, Zr, and O vacancies in BaZrO3”, RSC Advances, vol. 9, pp. 34158-34165, Oct. 2019. (SCI)
(3) Mohamed Asan Basiri M and Sandeep K. Shukla, "LFSR based Versatile Divider Architectures for BCH and RS Error Correction Encoders", Microprocessors and Microsystems, Elsevier, vol. 71, pp. 1-18, Sep. 2019. (SCI)
(4) N. Singha, Y. N. Singh and R. Gupta, Adaptive Capacity Partitioning in Cooperative Computing to Maximize Received Resources, IEEE Access, vol. 8, pp. 3551- 3565, July 2019. (SCI)
(5) Greeshma Lingam, Rashmi Ranjan Rout, and D. V. L. N. Somayajulu, “Adaptive deep Q-learning model for detecting social bots and influential users in online social networks”, Applied Intelligence, vol 49, pp. 3947-3964, May 2019. (SCI)
(6) Kulwinder Kaur, D. Murali, B.R.K. Nanda, “Stretchable and Dynamically Stable Promising Two-Dimensional Thermoelectric Materials: ScP and ScAs”, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, vol. 7, pp. 12604-12615, April 2019. (SCI)
(7) R.Sanjay kumar and R.Srilakshmi, An Investigation of Thermal Behavior of the Selected 23 Latent Heat Storage Materials for the Temperature Range of 40-80o c of Solar Heating Applications, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research and Development (IJAERD), vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 21-34, 2019. (Scopus Indexed)
List of Conferences:
(1) Mohamed Asan Basiri M, "Hardware based Entropy Calculation in Crypto Applications", IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems (iSES), pp. 18-22, Dec. 2021, MNIT Jaipur, India.
(2) Mohamed Asan Basiri M, Hardware based Order Book Design in High Frequency Algo Trading", IEEE International Symposium on Smart Electronic Systems (iSES), pp. 285-288, Dec. 2021, MNIT Jaipur, India.
(3) Kowsyap Pranay Kumar and Mohamed Asan Basiri M, "Correctness of Synthesis for Tree based Decomposed Algorithm in Semiconductor Memory Designs with Larger Decoders", 5th IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technology, pp. 1-6, Dec. 2021, India.
(4) Gulla Krishna Mohan and Mohamed Asan Basiri M, "High Throughput Folded Architecture of AES", 5th IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technology, pp. 1-6, Dec. 2021, India.
(5) Tadde Sandeep and Mohamed Asan Basiri M, "Versatile Circuit Designs of Digital Modulator and Demodulator", 5th IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technology, pp. 1-6, Dec. 2021, India.
(6) Harsha Vardhan Bathal,P.V.N Pooja Srihitha,Sai Greeshmanth Reddy Dodla, andAnjaneyulu Pasala, "Zero-Day Attack Prevention Email Filter Using Advanced Machine Learning", 5th IEEE Conference on Information and Communication Technology, pp. 1-6, Dec. 2021, India.
(1) S. Chakraborty, N. Aggarwal, and M. Roy, "A deep semi-supervised approach for multi-label land-cover classification under scarcity of labelled images", in 10th International Conference on Soft Computing for Problem Solving, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 1393. Springer, pages 1-12, Indore, India 2020. (Received outstanding paper award at IIT Indore)
(2) Lasya Ganapathi, Krushitha Reddy Thumukuntla, R.K. Mishra, V. Sudarsan, and Satya Kamal Chirauri, Alternating Current Electroluminescence Device Guided for Lowering the Blood Pressure, IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends on Electronics, Information, Communication & Technology, pp. 93-97, Nov. 2020.
(3) Hariveer Inumarty and Mohamed Asan Basiri M, "Reconfigurable Hardware Design for Polynomial Galois Field Arithmetic Operations", 24th IEEE International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test, July 2020, IIT Bhubaneswar.
(4) V. M. Manikandan and P. Renjith, “An Efficient Overflow Handling Technique for Histogram Shifting based Reversible Data Hiding”, IEEE International Conference on Innovative Trends in Information Technology (ICITIIT), pp. 1-6, April 2020, IIIT Kottayam.
(5) Sai Kaushik, Pulla Rao Muvvala, and Satya Sekhar Bhogilla, “Solar Photovoltaic /Thermal System (PVT) with Thermal Energy Storage for Air-conditioning Applications”, International Conference on Innovations in Thermal-Fluid Engineering and Sciences, Feb. 2020, NIT Rourkela.
(1) Mohamed Asan Basiri M, “Flexible Adaptive FIR Filter Designs Using LMS Algorithm”, 23rd International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT), Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer, vol. 1066, pp. 61-71, July 2019, IIT Indore.
(2) Mohamed Asan Basiri M, “Asynchronous Hardware Design for Floating Point Multiply-Accumulate Circuit”, 23rd International Symposium on VLSI Design and Test (VDAT), Communications in Computer and Information Science, Springer, vol. 1066, pp. 247-257, July 2019, IIT Indore.
(3) A.Sai Kaushik, R.Sanjay kumar, and R.Srilakshmi, “Fracture analysis of Gear drive using FEA”, Proceedings of ICMPT 2019, July 11-13, IIT Madras, Chennai.
(4) R.Srilakshmi, M.Vedanth Rao, and R.Sanjay kumar, “Finite Element Analysis Of Bonded Patch Repair Of a Panel With Multiple Cracks”, International Conference on Emerging Research in Civil, Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering, pp. 040022:1-6, July 2019, NMIT Bangalore.
(5) Greeshma Lingam, Rashmi Ranjan Rout, and DVLN Somayajulu, “Deep Q-Learning and Particle Swarm Optimization for Bot Detection in Online Social Networks”, IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication and Networking, pp. 1-6, July 2019, IIT Kanpur.
List of Book Chapters:
(1) S. Chakraborty, N. Choudhury and I. Kalita, "AI‐Based Smart Agriculture Monitoring Using Ground‐Based and Remotely Sensed Images", The New Advanced Society: Artificial Intelligence and Industrial Internet of Things Paradigm, Wiley Publishers, 2022.
(1) Satya Kamal Chirauri and D. Haranath, Book Chapter 8-Rare Earth Activated Phosphors For Next Generation Display- Book Title "Phosphors for Display, Forensic and Biomedical Applications, ISBN: 978-1-53618-937-7, February 2021, Nova Science Publishers, Inc. USA.
(2) Bhaskar A.S., Khan Akhtar, Patre S.R. (2021) Application Potential of Fuzzy Embedded TOPSIS Approach to Solve MCDM Based Problems.In: Pathak S. (eds) Intelligent Manufacturing. Materials Forming, Machining and Tribology. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-50312-3_5
(1) Khan Akhtar, Maity K., Jhodkar D. (2020) An Integrated Fuzzy-MOORA Method for the Selection of Optimal Parametric Combination in Turing of Commercially Pure Titanium. In: Gupta K., Gupta M. (eds) Optimization of Manufacturing Processes. Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-19638-7_7